Montag, 27. Juli 2015

Horizontal Cables II

About a year ago, I experimented a bit with horizontal cables (see this blogpost) … at the time, this idea was prompted by a crochet pattern I saw on Ravelry: Comet by Tanja Oswald. However, I didn’t really like how my horizontal cables turned out and didn't have any idea on how to use it in a project.

That changed recently, when I started to knit yoga socks again – and tried to knit them sideways. After the simple sideways version, I tried a cabled one. This time, I'm happier with the look of my horizontal cables.
 
 

I guess I will knit a second one - with the colors mirror-inverted and see what they look like on my feet. 
 
What's more, I even have an idea for a name (usually my weak point :) ... So I might publish the pattern soon.
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen